Eventually a card!

Hi All,
Todays cards is a little different to my usual style. The new Craftwork Cards Sweetpea collection arrived last week and I LOVE the colours they are so pretty, and that is what inspired me to make this card. I have used the Peas in a Pod papers on this card.

On this card I even used distress inks... very unusual for me! I distressed the edges of the paper using Walnut Stain and Antique Linen distress ink, and the same on the lovely new Spellbinders dies, on this card I have used Splendid Circles and Persian Motifs. The butterflies have been stamped and embossed using Wow Metallic Brass Sparkle which is a little more subtle than gold, I think inked the edges of the butterfly and added glitter!

In the background I have added some small butterflies cut out using the Memory Box Butterfly Delights die, and glitter added again. The swirls have been created using the Stamps by Chloe Bling Swirl Stamp, embossed in Brass Sparkle and The Hobby House gems added.


All materials used are available from www.chloescreativecards.co.uk

Bye for now...
Chloe

Comments

  1. Gorgeous one too Chloe x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combination.
    Fantastic card.
    Yet another stamp on my wish list!!!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Chloe beautiful colour

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe,
    missed this creation. must have forgot to visit your blog. In any rate what a beautiful card.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts