Preview 3...

Hi All,

I am back with another preview from the Stamps by Chloe collection! Today's card uses the same stamp as yesterday - the washing line but give a completely different look to this versatile stamp.


This time I used the football kit stamp set to create a more masculine card, and in our house it could only be one colour - black and white!! I have stamped the football kit and coloured it. I then created stripes in the backgound by cutting strips of paper, the black strips have been stamped with the football and embossed in clear to add a little bit of texture to the card. I have also added some of my new crystals to the corner - these are coming very soon.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Hi Chloe,
    Yes the washing line with the football kit works really well. Very, very, nice card. I wish I had the money to buy all your stamps.
    Lots of love. Jenny Lawrence. (from Kent)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, Lovely to see you at Harrowgate and your beautiful cards and yes I spent tooooo much as always. I did however buy some of your gorgeous stamps and lots of Marianne dies and crystals and WOW .........yes, well you get the picture....lol
    Your cards are amazing might I add, all of them xxxx
    Thanks for following (how did you find my little old blog?????)
    Huge Hugs Mau xx
    be back after our walk to browse x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts